Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nubar 2010 Halographic Nail Lacquer

My first Nubar! Got it from Feel Unique for £6.80 with free shipping.

I lemminged this after seeing it in Affordable Treats. I missed out on halographic flakies with Gosh Rainbow and was glad it find a dupe.

Nubar 2010 is a lazy way of snazzing up any nail polish. Does'nt matter which colour but I think it looks best with dark cremes. It's formaldehyde, phthalate and toulene free. The handle is easy to control and the bottle looks like a professional product.

The flakies reflect red, green and gold highlights in a clear base. In this picture I'm wearing Rimmel Exotica with two layers of 2010 and a top coat. A Christmas-y combination for the season.

More combos to come so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails